nutshells

drawings and observations by Zosienka the London illustrator

Tuesday 14 April 2009

More animals


Today we are celebrating the first day in our Nooooooooooo Studio (new studio) Hoorah!
It is big with a little window which is perfect, for we are going to be making a stop motion animation and light needs to be strictly disciplined. Just over the canal from us, the Olympic stadium is taking shape, its quite exciting to watch such a major development.

There have been many greyhounds catching my eye recently. Don't you think there are more about than usual? When they run they disappear.



Whyn Lewis paints greyhounds and other animals, I used to have this poster in my home in South Africa. I had it mounted on wood though and the lizards made a home behind it, so it was too heavy and too disruptive to take it back to London.
I miss it though...


No comments:

Post a Comment